If you want to employ a non-EU professional as a highly skilled migrants, you will need a recognised sponsorship granted by the IND (Immigration and Naturalization Service). All About Expats as your knowledge partner can help with this process and can send in the application on behalf of your company.

Without a recognised sponsorship it is not possible to employ highly skilled migrants or employees who are at the end of their orientation year. Employing non-EU employees without a recognised sponsorship is illegal and a highly skilled migrant that gets employed runs the risk of getting his or her residence permit withdrawn resulting in a residence gap.

Employers who are recognised sponsors are the only ones permitted to hire highly skilled migrants. The process of becoming a recognised sponsor is hard and costly as it can require a significant amount of time and effort. All About expats is an expert in this field and has experience with the handling of the application for the sponsorship.

Would you like your own company to become an IND recognised sponsor? We can help!
All About Expat is adept at handling the application process to become a recognised sponsor. Simultaneously, since the waiting period for the decision can take up to 6 to 9 months you can make use of our payrolling service so can hire highly skilled migrants to start working without having to wait until the recognised sponsorship for your company is granted.

How do I apply for recognition as a sponsor?

A Video of the Immigration and Naturalisation Service (IND)