Did you come to work in the Netherlands as a highly skilled migrant? And do you want to bring your partner and children to the Netherlands?
Your partner and children are allowed to stay in the Netherlands on the basis of a permit to stay with a family member.

We can help your family with a successful immigration to the Netherlands by taking care of the permit application(s) and collection collecting the required documents needed for a smooth process.